Carlos focuses his practice on civil and commercial matters, with special expertise on licensing and intellectual property litigation, trademarks and telecommunication law.
He joined Magliona Abogados’s team in 2013.
- Data Protection & Cybersecurity 2019, Chambers & Partners (link).
- Latin Lawyer’s Data Protection & Cybersecurity Reference 2019 (link)
- “Towards an open exception to copyright in Chile: A normative proposal in the light of fair uses”, Chilean Journal of Law and Technology, Vol. 6, N° 1, 2017.
- Coauthor in LatinLawyer since 2017.
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Licenciado en Ciencias Jurídicas (2011)
- Postgraduate in Private Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Diploma Intellectual Property, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2016)
Spanish and English.