Diego focuses his practice on licensing and new technologies, privacy and data protection, cybersecurity and Fintech.
He joined Magliona Abogados in September 2021. Previously he worked as an attorney advising on the Digital Transformation of the State Act at Digital Government Unit of the Ministry of the General Secretariat of the Presidency.
- Law, Universidad de Chile, Licenciado en Ciencias Jurídicas y Sociales, graduated with highest honors (2020).
- Diploma in Data Protection Law, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Course on Legal aspects of Cybersecurity, Universidad del Desarrollo (2021).
- Diploma in Environmental Law – New tendencies, Universidad de Chile (2021).
- Course on FinTech, Universidad Diego Portales (ongoing until October 2021).
Civil Law Assistant Professor in the chair taught by PhD. Fabiola Lathrop at Universidad de Chile (2016 to date).
Assistant Professor at Centro de Derecho Ambiental, Universidad de Chile (May 2021 to date).
Spanish, English and basic knowledge of French.