His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, before ordinary and arbitration courts. In addition, he participates in procedures regarding consumer protection and real estate law.
He joined Magliona Abogados in October 2021. Previously he was as a Judicial Attorney at Consejo de Defensa del Estado (2014-2017). Between 2017 and 2018 he worked as an associate lawyer at Holmes y Cía., and at Lorenzini Twyman (2018-2021).
Author of the article “Against illicit evidence”, “Evidence, Process and Epistemology, essays on evidentiary law”, Tirant lo Blanch. Santiago. 2021.
During his stay at Universidad de Chile, he received 4 academic merit awards (2010-2014).
- Civil Law Assistant Professor at Universidad de Chile (2013-2016).
- Procedural Law Assistant Professor at Universidad de Chile (2017-2018).
- Clinical Teaching Assistant Professor at Universidad de Chile (2020-2021).
- Law, Universidad de Chile, Licenciado en Ciencias Jurídicas y Sociales, graduated with highest honors (2017).
- Refresher Course in Consumer Law: Jurisprudential Trends, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaiso (2020).
- Diploma in “Advanced Procedural Law and Litigation”. Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2022).
Spanish and English.